Saturday 7 December 2013

The other end of the screen!!


-I am an 18 year old student (now 19 year old gap yah-er), who lives in the Cotswolds- but not that kind of Cotswolds, more of a Stroudy kind. (those of you have ever visited Stroud will understand that adjective)

-Whilst at sixth form, I studies the sciences and spanish. With this little knowledge of how things work, I have applied to study medicine at university. Helping others is something that I have always been passionate about, and in some selfish way it also gives me a satisfaction like no other. I want to get to the root of someone's problem and make it better for them.

-Horse riding is another massive part of my life. It gives me a sort of therapy. There are many times when I believe that horses have saved my life in many ways, (more of a figurative kind of way than literally) but more on that later! 

-TRAVELLING!! Ive caught the bug but its not made me sick- except maybe a bit more crazy.

-I love the whole organic/green thing

-I have a fringe. With a cowlick (GREAT word!). I have had this fringe my whole life. I swear I was even born with this fringe. One day, I hope to get rid of this damn fringe. ***after note--- After many months of hard work and fluctuating forehead confidence, I am proud to announce that IT IS GONE. IT. IS. GONE. (three cheers please) ***


It says on the right hand side of the webpage that my name is Alice. People say that it suits me, thanks to Lewis Caroll who created my fictional day-dreaming counterpart in Wonderland.
I am still metaphorically searching for that rabbit hole down to the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat, but I know that there are many deep, dark tunnels to tumble down before I get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment