Monday 2 December 2013

What I Expect

People nowadays are too quick to keep to what they know, or what they think they know. I want people to open their minds to the possibility of... possibility. Of a new concept and way of thinking. Character building is achieved through challenges- so set yourself challenges and grow taller than the Eiffel Tower!! The purpose of this blog is to get people to build on themselves, piecing together their own human puzzle into something quite extraordinary. I aim to learn as much as I can from this one chance we get on Earth, and if I can share some of my experiences or challenges- then perhaps some of you will be able to learn from them too.

There was a stage where I didn't have any words of my own to say, which is an odd concept. Nowadays, I have more than enough to say and I thought that I would try and force it upon all who will listen (ha!).

So here's a snip of what to expect...

-travelling the world
-bucket lists
-campaigns and activism in the UK
-poetry, literature, art and photography

...there may be more, there may be less depending on how much of a potato I am

No comments:

Post a Comment